Wholesale Underwear Truckload

There is a variety of fashion accessories our clothing accessories pallets including cheap underwear for men, women, and children! Our assorted mix is about 70% underwear and undergarments and 30% miscellaneous fashion accessories. The condition of this underwear and fashion accessories is brand-new, overstock and shelf-pull quality. Underwear and undergarments are a necessity for consumers everywhere in the world. Our wholesale warehouse is a leader in USA Clothing Distribution as a major exporter of wholesale clothing worldwide. We buy cheap and pass the savings to you!

Most of our clients buy full containers and truckloads. These full buys have an estimated value above $180,000 in retail value! Buying accessory liquidation truckloads can expect to purchase our items below $1.00 per piece! We have a great mix of items the are customers need every day.

Wholesale Undergarment Pallets

The 70% that are underwear and undergarments, you can expect kids’ underwear, men’s boxer briefs and boxer shorts, men’s briefs, men’s undershirts, women’s panties, thongs, boy shorts, hipsters, Brazilian briefs, seamless panties, and many more. The other 30% that are fashion accessories include ties, scarves, belts, bowties, suspenders, hats, gloves, sashes, shawls, socks, hosiery, stockings, wallets, and many more.

Reselling Undergarments

The Men’s Underwear market globally in 2019 was valued at $10.15 Billion US Dollars. In fact, the entire Global Intimate Wear Market size is expected to reach $325.36 Billion USD by 2025. It’s a market that’s growing by leaps and bounds and will continue to prosper in the future. Actually, reselling undergarments is great for flea markets. With relatively low startup cost, buy a pallet and start selling immediately. 

Clothing Lots

Why wait to try out our wholesale accessories pallets? It contains 70% intimate wear and contains a great variety of cheap underwear for men, women, and kids. Merchandize Liquidators is the largest liquidation clothing wholesaler in the USA. With name brand clothing and no foreign knock-offs, improve your ROI with our clothing lots.

Request More Information

* indicates required
() -
Category Interest