Wholesale Home Improvement
Home Improvement is a lucrative market right now. Most people buy home project supplies direct from retail. Instead, buy tools, hardware, and anything for your home projects through our wholesale home improvement program. We sell Home Improvement Pallets and Truckloads so you can save money!
Cheap Renovation Supplies
Because home improvement is such a lucrative market, there are countless TV shows and DIY projects. Whether it’s just slapping on a new coat of paint or doing a roof to floor remodel, people are getting in on the home improvement craze. Additionally, home prices are always rising so adding improvements to your home raises the value substantially! The best way to get supplies is by seeking out Home Improvement Auctions around your area. Quickly search google for “Home Improvement Auctions Near Me” and results like Paranzino Auctioneers will pop up.
Wholesale Home Improvement FAQ
Most frequent questions and answers from the industry
Home improvement liquidations come in many types of conditions. Here are a few of them:
Sometimes, home improvement stores like Lowe’s order far more products than they end up selling. When that happens, they need to get rid of the surplus so that they can make room in their warehouses for new stock that comes in. When they do, we call that an overstock closeouts sale.
Lowes Scratch and Dent Appliances
Scratch and dent appliances from Lowe’s are usually customer returns. Customers returns are no longer classified as brand new. In fact, they are considered second-hand goods. Since scratch and dent cannot be sold new at Lowe’s, they get sold to merchandise retailers for pennies on the dollar. As long as the goods are not completely defective, they are usually in good condition. That means they are worth buying, worth selling, and worth using.
In some cases, the reason for a customer return is that the product is damaged or defective. When that happens, the product gets repaired so that it is in a usable condition once more. There are various levels of refurbishment, some of which look as good as new. Other levels may have some cosmetic imperfections, but no matter how it may look, the merchandise liquidator will make sure that it works perfectly.
Lowe’s returns mostly from their e-commerce platforms and online selling channels. Since they are separate and apart from store operations, they must handle their returns in a separate way. To remain competitive, retailers have made their online return policies more attractive to reduce the hesitation of online buyers when they go to check out. For this reason, dot com returns are in better shape than regular customer returns.
Home Depot Shelf Pulls
Home Depot shelf pulls are items that were already exposed for sale at the store. Since these goods were “pulled” from the store shelf, they are typically new and have never been used. In general, you should expect to have some checking work to do as well as minor cleaning and removing price tags before reselling the items. Shelf Pulls will typically be in good selling condition and may have some or all the following characteristics:
• End of season and seasonal goods
• Discontinued goods
• Items may still have their original retail pricing stickers/tags on them
• Items may have additional retail discount tags on them
• Packaging or item may show signs of handling
• Exterior packaging is often in less than perfect condition
• Maybe defaced/de-labeled (inner labels or tags removed to prevent a return to the original store)
• Some items may still have retail security sensors attached
• A percentage of the items may be out-of-box or in open boxes
• A percentage of the items may be in-store display units or samples
• Short-dated or expired goods may be found in some lots
Liquidation conditions may vary, but they are all guaranteed to work as intended. On the highest level, the merchandise is brand new and box-fresh. Even on the lower end, you are still sure to get a working product. These are the different levels of product quality you can expect from a merchandise liquidator:
As the name says, these products are new, still in their original packaging, and have never been opened or used. These products are usually the result of overstocking or closeouts, which is why they are still new. These are the best deals because you are getting a brand new product at a price that is well below the retail standard, a fact that customers are sure to appreciate and enjoy as well. They will also enjoy the fact the manufacturer’s warranty still applies to these products.
In this case, the packaging has been opened and the merchandise may have been handled, but it is still in excellent condition and shows no signs of wear and tear. The only difference between Like New and Brand New is that the packaging of the former has been opened, and in some cases, maybe slightly damaged. However, this has no bearing on the quality of the product within that package.
Grade A Refurbishment
First of all, refurbishment grades are there to give you a guideline of the quality of the refurbished product. It gives you an idea of the level of visual defects on the product, as well as how often it was used by the previous owner. Refurbished products are guaranteed to work, they just do not look like they are brand new. As you would expect, Grade A refurbishment is the highest level, and it means that the product is in near-mint condition. There will be slight signs of usage, but there will be a minimal amount of cosmetic imperfections.
Grade B Refurbishment
Products at this level will show more signs of use and have slightly more blemishes than Grade A refurbished merchandise. You won’t see any big dents or signs of rust or anything quite so severe, however, there will be clear signs of use by the previous owner. Grade B refurbished products cost less than Grade A products so they are a good option for people who want a working product without paying too much.
Grade C Refurbishment
This is the lowest level of refurbishment, and while Grade C products still work, they show more signs of wear and tear than the other levels. There will be more nicks, scuffs, scratches, and dents, but the product will still be in a usable condition. Since they are the lowest Grade, they are also the cheapest, so they are a great option for people whose sole concern is that the product works.
Home and retail liquidation provides many tools at an affordable price. You get everything needed for simple home improvement a complete retail remodel. So, no matter what kind of home or retail job your customers are interested in doing, you will have the supplies they need. These are some of the tools:
• Hammers – From construction to destruction, a good claw hammer is always needed.
• Screwdrivers – A set of different sized and shaped screwdrivers will always come in handy.
• Drills and drill bits – A drill is necessary for making holes in wood, plastic, or metal. You will find various bits like spade bits, twist bits, and ship augers.
• Tape measure – Measure twice, cut once is the old saying. A good tape measure helps to do just that.
• Pliers – Available in various sizes, they are good for removing misplaced nails or staples.
• Level – A necessity for tables, countertops, towel bars, etc. to be installed properly.
• Nails and screws – They are needed to make sure that everything stays where it belongs.
• Wire cutters – These are needed to cut the tough materials that a pair of scissors are not equipped to handle.
Wholesale home improvement pallets come in sorts of categories. Here are a few:
• Bathroom Vanities Liquidation – Improvements such as new vanities can brighten and uplift the overall look of the bathroom
• Bathroom Pallets – Mixed with misc. supplies for any bathroom remodel.
• Pallet of Blinds – A new blind can give life to a window treatment and give it some new life.
• Buy Blinds in Bulk – Save more when buying a blinds pallet.
• Wholesale doors and windows – Both are certainly necessary for a house to function but they can be practical in addition to being stylish.
• Bulk windows – Beautifully framed windows outside of your home is a necessity.
• Liquidation doors – Sturdy and safe home doors keep the kids safe while keeping good curb appeal.
• Cheap Laminate Flooring Pallet– A new floor is a great way to improve any room. Buy cheap laminate flooring and make a room look fresh with less.
• Kitchen Flooring Liquidation– A new floor is a great way to improve the kitchen since it gets the most use out of anything in that room.
• Wholesale Tiles – A stylish tile floor with a non-slip surface is one of the better options for the bathroom.
• Overstock Lighting Fixtures – New lights are a quick and inexpensive way to upgrade the style of a kitchen.
• Overstock Bathroom Lighting – Brighten and shine any new bathroom remodel.
• Wholesale Lighting & Fixtures – A fan can be bold and distinctive while also helping with the circulation of air in the room.
• Lawn and garden furniture and supplies – The lawn and yard can also be improved with a variety of different furniture and supplies.
• Furniture – New armchairs, sofas, footstools, and other types of furniture can make an old room seem all new.
• Smart home and security options – From alarm systems to doorbell cameras, there are various options to keep the home safe and secure.
• Heating and cooling – Seasonal options are available to help keep the home cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
• Surplus Plumbing Supplies – Plumbing improvements can help to increase the drainage options in the bathroom.
• Surplus Plumbing Fixtures – This is always useful no matter the number of people who live in the home – Fixtures are a staple of any working home.
• Wholesale Tools – Buy wholesale and resell at great prices.
• Tool Auctions – Clean tools are always available in competitive auctions.
• Tool Pallets – Buy in bulk to save more money on tools.